Tag Archives: Sanatan Sanstha
For the last 10 days, media has been publishing news against H.H. Asaram Bapu. While publishing one-sided news, media fail to follow even simple rules of journalism. While organising deliberations on this topic, Spokesperson of Sanatan Sanstha Shri. Abhay Vartak, who attends as the representative of H.H. Asaram Bapu is not allowed speak. Media is disseminating news in the fashion ‘call the dog mad and shoot it’. Will these media answer the questions given ahead ?
1. More than 150 people’s representatives in the parliament are facing criminal cases such as, murders, rapes, extortion, molestation, corruption etc. What efforts have been made by the media for the action to be taken against them ?
2. In the case of fake stamp paper scam, Abdul Karim Telgi named Sharad Pawar and Chhagan Bhujbal during narco-analysis test. What efforts have been made by media for the action to be taken against both of them ?
3. Robert Vadhera was accused with proofs of indulging in land scam. However, he was not arrested by Congress rulers. Why the media maintained silence on this issue ?
4. On 11th August 2012, Muslim rioters burnt OB vans of media at Azad Maidan in Mumbai. Media representatives faced near-fatal assaults. What action has been taken by the media for the arrest of the culprits ?
5. Not a single leader or office bearer of Raza Academy, mastermind of the above riot was arrested. Does the media agree with it ?
6. A news item that Rajiv Gandhi maintains an account in Swiss bank was published. Why did the media not run a parallel judicial system in that case ?
7. In the year 2001, Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid had incited local Muslims by opposing the officers of Municipal Corporation, who were deputed to take action against the encroachment by Muslims in Lodhi Complex at Dehali. Even after the lapse of 12 years of the registration of an offence against him, he has not been arrested. Why the media are maintaining silence over this issue ?
8. Thefts have taken place in more than 250 temples, in Goa during past few years, and 35 temples have been badly ransacked. Why no publicity has been given to these incidents by the media ?
9. Muslims are attacking Hindus everyday in the States of Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Uttar Pradesh. Hindu women are being raped by fanatic jihadis. Why no publicity has been given to these incidents by the media ?
10. More than a Lakh of Hindu young women have been made victims by Jihadi fanatics through the medium of ‘Love Jihad’. Why no publicity has been given to these incidents by the media ?
11. Relatives of the Jihadi terrorists Mohammad Afzal, Isharat jahan, Yasin Bhatkal, and Jihadi terrorists in Batla House judge them as innocent. Why the media are maintaining silence over this issue ? How can these relatives support the Jihadis ? Does not this question arise in the mind of the media ?